Quick Post: It doesn’t look like much, but my family enjoyed it. I really loved the coconut rice – it doesn’t taste like coconut, but the coconut milk makes the rice rich and creamy. Thanks for reading, enjoy!
Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs – adapted from The Stay at Home Chef
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup orange juice (about 4 oranges)
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Coconut Rice –
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk, plus enough water to make 2 cups
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste (optional)
In a medium saucepan, add water and coconut milk and rice. Cover and bring to a boil, then add salt – stir to dissolve, reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking until all the liquid has been absorbed, about 15-18 minutes.