Quick Post: It seems that I can’t go wrong when I give them shrimp! 😉 M really liked the chipotle mayo, and it would be a great addition to other sandwiches – that is, if you have any leftovers! Thanks for reading, enjoy!
Spicy Roasted Shrimp Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo –
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chipotle Avocado Mayonnaise
- 1 baguette, cut it into 3-4 equal pieces, toasted, for serving
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
- Bacon (cause everything is better with it)
- Sliced tomato and avocado, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
Place shrimp mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
Serve sandwiches on a baguette with romaine lettuce, avocado, shrimp and chipotle avocado mayonnaise.
Chipotle Mayonnaise –
- 1-3 chipotle peppers, in adobo sauce
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine chipotle peppers, avocado, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lime juice and salt in the bowl of a food processor; set aside.