Quick Post: I pinned this awhile back and knew that I had to try it. There is a lot going on in this sauce, but it all works! I whipped this up the other afternoon to use on sandwiches instead of plain ‘ol mustard and mayo. It didn’t have much time to sit and meld, but that didn’t matter. The flavors worked together really well, and I’m positive that it’s only going to taste better with age. Thanks for reading, enjoy!
Comeback Sauce – adapted from Syrup and Biscuits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup light olive oil (*I used grapeseed oil)
- juice of one lemon
Mix all ingredients well and store in refrigerator overnight.