This dessert hits the spot and makes me feel like I’m cheating on my diet! It’s a great fake-out dessert because the frozen bananas create a thick, ice cream-like consistency. Even my husband and kids enjoy this – that’s a win for clean eating! 😉 I have made this at least five times in the last two weeks, actually, I could go for one of these right now 😉 Thanks for reading, enjoy!
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Milkshake – adapted from Detoxinista
- 2 frozen bananas
- ¾ cup milk (or non-dairy milk)
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 ice cubes (about 2 handfuls)
Throw all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into two glasses and serve immediately!